Chengdu Boguxuan Auction Co., Ltd. [Tibet. Recommendation] column recommends art treasures selected by experts at the first level of national appraisal to buyers for the powerful dissemination effect of the collection. It helps collectors to bridge the gap, so that the value of thousands of art treasures can be excavated and valued, and high prices can be concluded at the auction.
(Name) A picture of the flourishing age of the Daming Dynasty (written by Yuan Jiang and promoted by Weng Tonghe)
[Specification] Length: 4.1m: Width: 30cm
5．景泰八年春，帝舆疾。迎上皇复位。（此为英宗复辟改号天顺） 英宗天顺八年春正月崩，年三十有八。庙号英宗，葬裕陵。 《明史》
6．戴缙，见明史宪宗19年 ，距《大明盛世》成画已经40年。 “谪汪直为奉御，其党王越、戴缙等贬黜有差。”
Personnel related to Daming Flourishing Age:
1. Dairon, a high-density man. Yongle Zhong, from Changyi's instructions to the Ritual Section, talked with the compiler Lin Changmao, who served the emperor and his grandson. In the calendar, Yongde and Jiaode. Renzong ascended the throne, Taisun was the prince, and he moved to wash the horses, still attending the lecture. When the ancestors ordered the Taisun to practise martial arts, the Taisun was also elegant, riding and shooting from time to time. It is not advisable to travel for lack of knowledge and to make comments from time to time. Xuanzong ascended the throne, a palace bureaucrat in Garn, and a waiter in the Yanlun Army Department. On the other hand, he instructed the counselors to hand in military affairs. Emperor Linzhi, Lun defended, provoked the emperor's anger, and died from his family. History of the Ming Dynasty. Xuanzong took the throne, and Dai Lun, a waiter of the Ministry of Army, was appointed. Xuanzong kills Lun. History of the Ming Dynasty
2. Xuanzong taboos Zhanji and Renzong's eldest son. Renzong ascended the throne and became the Crown Prince. Two years later, in November, he granted amnesty to the emperor's eldest son. Three years later, on the afternoon of February 5th, Qizhen, the eldest son of the emperor, was established as the prince of the emperor. At the end of March, Hu's family was abandoned and Sun's family was made queen. It collapsed in the Qianqing Palace in the spring of ten years. It was eight years old on the thirtieth. Xuanzong, the name of the temple, is buried in Jingling Tomb. History of the Ming Dynasty
3. Ming Yingzong, Zhu Qizhen and Xuanzong's eldest son. The grandmother Sun's family. In April of his birth, he was crown prince and royal concubine was queen. In the first month of the Spring of Xuande Decade, Xuanzong collapsed and Renwu became the emperor. History of the Ming Dynasty
4. Emperor Zong of Ming Dynasty, Emperor Gong Renkang Dingjing, tabooed Qi Yu and Xuanzong's second son. In the autumn and August of the fourteenth year of the orthodoxy, the British Emperor Beishu was detained by the vessel of the Yuan Dynasty. In September, the king is the emperor. Next year is the first year of Jingtai. History of the Ming Dynasty
5. In the spring of the eighth year of Jingtai, Emperor Yu Ji. Welcome the emperor to reset. (This is the name of the restoration of the British Emperor Tianshun) The first month of the spring of the eighth year of the restoration of the British Emperor Tianshun collapsed in eighty-eight. Ying Zong, the name of the temple, was buried in Yuling. History of the Ming Dynasty
6. Dai Jin, who saw Shi Xianzong in the Ming Dynasty for 19 years, is 40 years away from the painting of Da Ming Sheng Shi. "Jianwang has always been an imperial minister, and his party kings, Yue Yue and Dai Jin, have been demoted as poor officials."
7. Yuan Jiang, Ziwentao (about 1671-1743), a native of Jiangdu, lived between Kangxi and Qianlong in the early Qing Dynasty. The history of painting is not clear about it. The author believes that the above time was the time when Yuan Jiang's paintings appeared in the Qing Dynasty. From Yuan Jiang's handed down works "Liang Yuan Fei Xue Tu", "Shuangchao Tu" and "Moon Appreciation Tu", we can see that the style of painting is the same as Dai Jin's, all of which are inherited from Li Tang, Ma Yuan, Xia and Guoxi.
8. Weng Tonghe, (1830-1904) Changshu, Jiangsu Province. The elders of the Qing Dynasty. In the eighth year of Guangxu, he served as Minister of Military Aircraft in Shangshu, Ministry of Work.
9. Liu Hongxue, Futai, Jiangsu Province. There is no such person in History of the Qing Dynasty. The History of Ming Dynasty was compiled in the fourth year of Qianlong. Ming Dynasty had a history of governors, but did not record Jiangsu governors. Looking forward to the opportunity to consult Jiangsu local chronicles.
The picture of Daming Flourishing Age is the reason for wearing genuine products.
1. Analysis of the historical facts of the pictures. In the eighth year of Xuande in Xuanzong of Ming Dynasty, the emperor's family consisted of four people. The age and appearance of his funeral dresses were the most familiar to Dai Jin, a palace painter who had just escaped from Beijing Normal University. During Xuanzong period of Ming Dynasty, the scenery and human feelings of Qinhuai River in Nanjing were various. Dai Jin, who has been studying painting and selling painting for a long time, is most familiar with it. These two conditions are not available to other painters of the same era and "Yuan Jiang" in the Kang and Qian dynasties of the Qing Dynasty nearly 300 years later.
2. Before Dai Jincheng's "The Great Ming Dynasty", he was in a very awkward situation. Signed Yuan Jiang, the center of the word "Yuan" is very small, so as to make a point. As a fugitive of the court, Dai Jin always reminds himself to be "careful". Liufutai, Jiangsu Province, writes Dai Jinxiang, his father. The word "xiang" is only written in the upper half. Governor Erpinliu avoids the word taboo of the imperial court. Ming Xuanzong killed Dai Lun, and Dai Jingxiang was ominous. Dai Jin fled in and out, and happened to encounter Xuanzong's family visiting Nanjing and conceived the painting. Dai Jin waited until Yingzong was sixteen years old to be in charge of the government before publishing the map of Daming Flourishing Age to publicize Yingzong's wisdom. Fourteen years later, in eight years of Zong Jingtai in the Ming Dynasty, Ying Zong returned as the hostage of tile stabbing and became emperor again. We can not underestimate the influence of public opinion on the map of Daming Flourishing Age. Zhu Qizhen's 200,000 soldiers defeated the Yuan-descendant tile thorns, and the "Great Ming Flourishing Age" praised the Yingzong flourishing age, wisdom and greatness, so that the Yingzong floated, which is also the negative lesson of the "Great Ming Flourishing Age" map.
3. Dai Jin was still a fugitive when making the picture of Daming Flourishing Age. Dai Jin used the name of Yuan Jiang. In this picture, wear in to split the word, his word "Wenjin" into the striking part of the painting.
The central point of view of the painting is near the archway of Tianwenshu. In front of the Dacheng Hall of the Confucius Temple, the Ming Xuanzong family, Huagai Xuanzong and Sun Queen, seven-year-old Prince Zhu Qizhen, stood hesitantly in front and became the focus of attention. From the Emperor's family, the nearest boat in the Qinhuai River, hidden in the cabin curtain, is the painter Dai Jin. This is a self-portrait of Dai Jin when he was 45 years old. I wonder if the Master has other portraits of himself. Near the shore of the boat, several wolf-like Jinyiwei of Dongchang are watching the boat. The bow of the boat reclining as a walk is the painter's side, staring at a fortune-teller's sign on the shore, which reads "Reading and measuring characters". Look carefully and hide in it. But the word "Jin" did not go aside. There are two points on the word, which means that the shape person walking on the bow of the boat synthesizes the word "Jin". Dai Jin, Wen Jin. Dai Jin deserves to be a master of Chinese painting with high IQ. In doing so, it should be in line with the practice of informal signature of painters from the Southern Song Dynasty to the early Ming Dynasty.
Liu Hongxue of Futai, Jiangsu Province, is probably a late Qing Dynasty figure. His inscription refers to the Palace Museum, Ming Dynasty.
The collection was appraised and appraised by Mr. Chen Jinkui personally. Is it worth collecting because it is not available at first sight?